We are excited to announce the April Launch in Seymour, TX.
The April launch will be held at the field in Seymour, TX. This will be a 2 day launch on April 24th and 25th.
We have made some enhancements to the launch processes for the coming season so please read the information below and on the new web page that is dedicated to the Seymour field.
The following rules will apply for our Seymour launches:
1. Advanced Online Pre-Registration for this event is required!!. Please note, this is a new requirement. You can register online by using the registration button on the calendar event to complete the process.
2. The launch will be conducted on land owned by a private individual and will require all fliers to sign a liability waiver to participate. Agreement to this waiver will be included in the online registration process.
3. To participate in this launch - you must be a registered national member of TRA or NAR with a currently active status. Please be prepared to present your membership card when you check in at the field.
4. As this is a 2 day launch, the launch fees will be:
Low Power: $ 0.00
Students Members: $15.00
TNT Club Members: $30.00
Non TNT Members: $40.00
Note: There is also a small PayPal fee applied at registration.
5. A "Porta Potty" will be provided on site.
6. We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines during our launch:
A. If you feel sick - Please Stay Home !
B. Social Distancing - Please keep a six-foot distance between you and others while in the public areas, around the Check-in tent, and the RSO station
C. Pop-up Canopies - Please leave 10 ft. between you and your neighbor
D. Masks are to be worn when in the public areas which include the Check-in tent, RSO station, and while out on the range
E. Flight cards - Please collect your flight cards at check-in and fill them out at your set-up area using your own pen.
Please see the attached weblink for all the details on the launch site location, altitude waiver, and the lodging accommodations in the surrounding area.
Friday Afternoon - Volunteers are appreciated!!
Saturday the 24th: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday the 25th: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
There will be an informal gathering at "The Cache Creek Hunt Club" Saturday night. We will be cooking burgers and fries - BYOB !!
Restrictions: Sparky motors are dependent on field conditions. The launch director will make a determination before the launch if they will be allowed.
Please notify us if you want to fly anything larger than an M motor
Camping on site is permitted with prior approval - No open fires are allowed
As Always - Donations are appreciated to cover the cost of the Porta-a-Potty ($200 Rental Fee)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.
We are looking forward to continuing a great launch season with you all !!!
Tripoli North Texas (TNT)
TRA 11901 L3